I don’t know what came over me but a few days ago I decided to rejoin Twitter. It’s been over 10 years since I was last active on the platform.
I don’t want any of the modern-day hassle that comes with the platform so I’ve made a few rules.
- No politics. Any hint of politics in any from whatsoever on my timeline and the post gets hidden.
- Only follow users/organisations that I find personally useful or feel inspired from on a regular basis. Japanese mountain lodge updates, occasional camera gear/photography news. One or two photographers. That kind of thing.
- Don’t follow anybody that is doing similar things to what I do. I don’t want to be influenced by them or feel jealous about what they have achieved or by the amount of followers they have. Seeing other people’s success should make me happy but unfortunately it doesn’t always work like that.
- Only post things that are relevant or related to this website.
- Don’t check Twitter when bored.
- Automate as much of the process as possible.
So, with that said, you can find me here at @SeanBreslinJP
Leave a Reply